Do you sell alcohol?

No, we are not licensed to sell alcohol. We simply serve the alcohol that has been provided by the event organizer.

Are there any requirements?

Our camper requires flat ground for setup and service, and clear vehicle access to enter and leave the venue location.

What kind of beverages do you serve?

You bring it, we serve it! Any selection of wine, champagne, soft drinks, beer, cider, coffee and tea. As well as, a carefully curated list of seasonal and classic cocktails for you to choose from.

What about your staff?

Every member of our staff holds a Food Handlers License and is TABC certified. Our Staff is well trained and passionate about creating delicious beverages & giving quality service.

Does the Camper require electricity?

Yes, typically, most locations have on-site power we can easily plug into, If not, you will be responsible for providing a power source.

is a deposit required to book a date?

Yes, it sure is. We require a 50% deposit to reserve your desired date. Full payment is requested 7 days prior to an event.


What is your cancellation policy?

Any cancellations received within 30 days of the event date will be charged 50% of the total rental order,